Top Ten Reasons Why Star Wars Characters Would Kick Butt in the Star
10) In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely, if ever, are set on "stun".
9) The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit and a
crew of twenty just to go into warp-- the Millennium Falcon does the same
thing with R2-D2 and a Wookie.
8) After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader, Princess
Leia still looked fresh and desirable-- after pithy Cardassian starvation
torture, Picard looked like hell.
7) Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his action.
6) Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he
5) One word: lightsabers.
4) The Federation would have to attempt to liberate any ship named Slave I.
3) Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.
2) Picard pilots the Enterprise through an asteroid belt at one-quarter
impulse power. Han Solo floors it.
1) The Death Star doesn't care if a world is class "M" or not.