Comic Book Galaxy's Alan David Doane calls The R. Crumb Handbook "Perhaps the best single volume ever devoted to a comics creator," and The Galaxy and publisher MQ Publications are teaming up to give Galaxy readers a chance to win this beautiful, hardcover book by R. Crumb and Peter Poplaski.
The 440 page R.Crumb Handbook comes with a free, full-length CD containing twenty musical cuts, performed by Robert himself, his family and his drinking buddies. The book itself contains Crumb's personal memoirs, and lavish illustrations beautifully reproduced to show off the detail and affecting honesty of Crumb's cartooning. Also included are a number of Crumb's greatest comic strips. It's the ultimate Crumb collection, for longtime fans and new readers alike.
Here's How You Can Win!
1. Send an E-MAIL to Comic Book Galaxy with your name and mailing address. In the SUBJECT LINE of your e-mail, put the words OUR CRUMB CONTEST ENTRY.
2. E-mails must be received by 11:59 PM on Tuesday, May 31st, 2005. Winners will be chosen in a random drawing during the month of June.
3. Employees of MQ Publications, contributors to Comic Book Galaxy or other comic book-related websites and their family members are ineligible to enter.
4. One Entry per person and/or e-mail address, please.
5. All entries become the property of MQ Publications and Comic Book Galaxy.
6. By entering, participants release Comic Book Galaxy, MQ Publications, their subsidiaries, affiliates and agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges.
7. Comic Book Galaxy reserves the right to reject any entry, for any reason.
8. Good luck, from MQ Publications, and everyone at Comic Book Galaxy! E-mail your entry today!
Please support Comic Book Galaxy by visiting our sponsor